Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Blog for Betsy Kelley's Q and A

Hello to Ms. Kelley's Geography class! I developed a new blog just for you! I wanted a place to keep your questions and answers organized for you, for Ms. Kelley, and for me. I tried a few different things on my Stories from Jordan Blog and none of them worked the way I had hoped. I opted for a blog just for your questions and answers, linked to and from my Stories from Jordan Blog!!

You can ask questions on either site. I will then title each new blog post with one of your questions and answer each question, individually, on this Blog.

I will answer your questions a couple of times a week. (Note: I have already received two questions and I will answer those in the next few days as I get more questions in!)

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment